Wednesday, June 18, 2014

MDA Pictures

Here are some photos I snagged off of the MDA Green Bay Facebook page:


Emma & Abbie (her counselor)


I think they made posters to decorate their cabins the first night.

The girl in the blue shirt is Savannah.  That whole row is Dragonfly Cabin.
You can't see Emma very well, but she's holding a stuffed animal cat on her lap.

Decorating old records?
This is Emma, Abbie, and possibly Abbie's brother.  She said that her brother was counseling too, but I didn't get the chance to meet him.

Wednesday was Firefighters Day.  So, everyone wore red, and some real firefighters came with a truck.  The campers all had a parade (I think) with each cabin devising a theme. 

I'm not exactly sure what the theme was for Emma's cabin.

But this one was pretty cool!




No comments:

Post a Comment